Monday, January 10, 2011

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Check out my new Book Review Videos, on the right hand side of the blog under the Pages section they are all there nice and neat. I'll be adding to them often so keep you or else find the youtube video and subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY6cIuJtop8, well thats it for the breaking news, if you want you can leave suggestions, comments or ideas (and 'abuse' as is you anonymous right) on the youtube comment section or here on my blog where ever you can.

2 comments:

  1. I do believe you are supposed to be ringing a large bell whilst crying 'Hear Ye Hear Ye' oh and also wearing some kind of braided jacket and a hat. Any possibility of addressing this issue in further photos/videos. I suspect it would
    ''suit you sir, suit you'' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween perhaps, or maybe the odd 'special thursday' night. its special.

    ReplyDelete