Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Hangover

Businessman Asleep on Laptop
It is a sad but true fact that my hangovers are probably the worse looking ones in the world, if Carlsberg did hangovers (and they do trust me) they'd look like Nicky. There I am in bed with my head on the pillow and my eyeballs touching of the ceiling, yes they bulge that badly, I see around corners five minutes before i reach them. A shadow of darkness surrounds me as like a black hole all light cannot escape my eyes. The redness of my eyes makes me look like an angry lemur with a grudge. The pain in my head means that attempting to think is not an option. A is for umbrella. The shake in my hands mean that using them involves attaching casts and standing in cement. Is it worth it? the look of death the stench of booze the horrid face of others as they gaze at the shell of a man before them, children running scared and dogs howling at the moon as I approach, yes, yes it is.

Warning; the effects described in this article should not happen to you, if they do seek medical advice immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment