Monday, November 9, 2009

Hip hop downhill walking

Young man mountaineeringI' m not sure if many people have noticed this, but its a pet hate of mine (I actually have a dog called hate, just so i can say that, no no i don't, good idea though). It might sound odd but its about walking downhill. I don't mean taking the stairs, thats just about okay, but it's about dealing with slopes and hills and such. Uphill not a bother, but downhill is ridiculous. I believe it to be impossible to walk downhill and look cool. Simply not possible. I have tried different techniques myself and all have failed. The slow walk, the fast walk and even the meaningful walk have all failed to pass the downhill test. So the next time your standing at the end of a road looking uphill, just watch how ridiculous humans look walking downhill.

No comments:

Post a Comment