Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Its the late late show and here is your host

Embarrassed Businessman
Why is it that we act like idiots? I include myself in this generalised statement. Cool as an artic breeze most of the time but some of us when but in an awkward situation just turn into idiots. Now there are many different types of awkward situations, for instance, meeting your new boss as she shows another new colleague around the building. nothing awkward about this you say? and ordinarily you'd be right, but no, this is me after all, im in the changing rooms donning my uniform, im now just in my boxers and socks when a knock on the door occurs, I assume that one of the lads must have forgotten there key, so i simply open it, and yes there is my female boss staring at me in shock and i at her, not good.
Thats just one example, lets now get the ultimate example, when for instance when you meet an ex, this should be fine, in fact you should be ultra cool, but nooooooooooooooooooooo, you act like a constipated donkey in a blizzard (confused). nothing you say is right, normally talking to people is a natural and easy flowing hobby but oh no not with an ex instead you talk like a jack ass and all your jokes a just pointless and make you feel like a donkey with diarrohea in a heatwave (more confused), I hate it and thats why eventually you just avoid the ex. its funny if its some else though, like my friend lets call him Proinsias, lord this guy agrees with me, It happens to him too, and a mutual friend of the two of us, lets call him Huckley, it happens to him too, so there you go. If this happens to you, then im thinking of setting up a help line.

No comments:

Post a Comment